Based on the Fourth Generation Intel® CoreTM i7
Orlando, Fla.– Orion Technologies, LLC (Orion) a leading provider of custom and COTS single board computer (SBC) hardware solutions for Commercial, Industrial, Aerospace, and Military applications, is pleased to introduce the Orion VPX7664 3U VPX SBC—the industry’s most flexible and rugged Fourth Generation Intel® CoreTM i7 processor SBC in today’s real-time embedded community.
This ultra-high-performance SBC is available with six levels of ruggedization, from standard and REDI air cooled (VITA 48.1) 0.8” pitch, to REDI conduction (VITA 48.2) and liquid cooled (VITA 48.3) 1” pitch. Based on the fourth Generation Intel® CoreTM i7, the units’ flexibility with OpenVPX profiles, three 4-lane PCIe v3.0 ports, two 10GbE Base-T ports and unparalleled complements of I/O configurable via the customer’s unique requirements, it resides in a class of its own and can be used in any Military, Industrial or Commercial application.
Some unique features include:
- Multi-Core 4th Generation Intel® CoreTM i7
- QM87PCH Chipset
- 32KB L1 data and instruction caches per Core
- 256KB internal L2 Cache per Core
- Up to 8MB shared data and instruction L3 Cache
- Extended temperature & rugged REDI (Vita 48.2)
- On-board temperature monitoring
- Up to 16GB of soldered DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Up to 64GB of on-board NAND Flash
- Trusted Platform Module
- One 8-lane PCIe 3.0 XMC slot (Vita 42.3)
- Three 4-lane PCIe v3.0 ports on VPX P1 (Vita 46.4)
- Two 10GbE Base-T ports (auto negotiate 10G/1G/100M)
- Four Serial ports, configurable
- Eight General purpose I/O, configurable
- Two USB 3.0 and Three USB 2.0
- Two SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- PCIe Switch to OpenVPX Backplane
- XMC P16 & PMC P14 Rear I/O
- Various Operating System Software Support
- Digital Video & Audio ports available
- Anti-Tamper features available
About Orion Technologies:
Orion Technologies, LLC was established in 1990 as a custom SBC engineering company in Merritt Island, FL. Since our foundation, we have specialized in standard and custom hardware solutions for commercial, industrial, aerospace, COTS and military applications. Orion focuses predominately on the design and development of high-performance Intel and PowerPC-based compact PCI, VPX, PMC, VME, custom form factor products. Our recent move to Orlando FL. has allowed us to expand into system design and integration as well high speed back planes and enclosures. We deliver innovative products unsurpassed in flexibility, power and ease of use that provide outstanding long-term value with little or no NRE charges.
Please visit www.oriontechnologies.com for more information about our company.
For further inquiries, please visit http://www.oriontechnologies.com/contact/ or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org