The Orion XMC4102 Flash Storage Module is a flexible, rugged, high-performance mSATA carrier card that is capable of storing Terabytes of data using up to four 6Gb/s mSATA sites.
The XMC interface implements the VITA 42.3 standard to provide two 5 Gbps PCI Express 2.0 lanes. This allows simultaneous streaming of up to 1GB/s read and 1GB/s write data.
The SATA controller presents a standard AHCI 1.0 interface that is supported natively by most operating systems. Generations 1,2 and 3 of the SATA wire protocol are supported to allow communication with mSATA payloads at 1.5, 3, or 6 Gbps.
- VITA 42.3 single-width XMC
- PCI Express 2.0 x2 interface on P15 supports 2.5 Gbps and 5 Gbps
- Available with PCIe Refclk onboard or host-driven
- Supports PCIe Advanced Error Reporting
- Supports PCIe Virtual Channel (VC-0)
- Up to Four 6Gb/s mSATA sites
- SATA 3.0 compliant
- 6Gb/s SATA PHY with sp3eed negotiation to backward support 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s
- Up to 1GB/s of data throughput
- Native Command Queuing
- 32 outstanding commands per port for high performance
- Standard AHCI interface supported by most Operating Systems
- Native Linux Support
- Native Windows Support
- Extended Temp: -40 C to +85 C