The Orion PCIG210 is a 4 or 8 channel optically isolated serial card ideally suited for a variety of applications.
The card supports all three protocols RS-232/422 and RS-485. The serial channels are parallel in nature and controlled using a high-performance quad or octal PCIe express UART.
Two separate PCIe inputs are switched using a PCIe multiplexer allowing the G210 to be stacked up or down in the PCIe104 stack.
- 4 or 8 Optically Isolated 16550 compatible Serial Ports
- 1000Vrms of Isolation
- RS-232/422/485 capabilities selectable statically or dynamically
- x1 PICe Gen 2 Compliant Input
- PCIe/104 form factor
- RS-485 Full or Half Duplex supported
- 256 byte TX and Rx FIFO
- Transceivers running on an isolated power supply
- RS-232 data range up to 400 Kbps
- RS-485 data rate up to 20 Mbps (slew rate limited to 460 Kbps)