Power and Flexibility / Customer Configurable IO via Personality Modules
This product is End-of-Life.
Orion’s CPC7625 is a high-performance Intel® based Core™2 Duo 3U CompactPCI® Single Board Computer (SBC). As a single-width, 3U height board, this high-performance SBC is designed for embedded applications that require significant processing power yet little physical space. Additionally, the extended temperature, conduction-cooled version satisfies the most demanding environmental applications. The CPC7625 is designed for ruggedized environments applying BGA CPU packaging and soldered down memory.
The CPC7625 operates with PCI bus architecture to support additional I/O and memory-mapped devices as required by various embedded applications. A 66MHz PMC slot designed to support standard PMC and VITA-32-PPMC Processor PMC Standard enhances the flexibility of the board. The on-board personality module allows for quick and easy customization of the CPC7625′s IO interfaces. Other features include two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, 16GB on board flash memory, 2GB DDR2 SDRAM, RTC, SATA, USB, VGA (UXGA) and serial ports.
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor L7400, 1.5 GHz with 2 MB Unified Advanced Smart Cache
- Host system controller
- Conduction-cooled or commercial temperature Air-cooled versions
- Extended Temperature (-40C to +85C measured at the rail), Rugged design
- Up to 2GB (1GB per channel) of Double Data Rate (DDR PC3200) SDRAM
- 15W Typical power dissipation
- Personality Module for flexible J2 IO signaling options
- VGA (UXGA) Video support
- Trusted Platform Module
- Two Gb Ethernet (10/100/1000) ports
- PCI 66MHz bit PMC slot
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Two SATA ports
- 16GB NAND FLASH
- Two Serial Ports (one RS-232, the 2nd configurable via Personality Module)
- Six (6) programmable GPIO (signal levels configurable via Personality Module)
- Single slot 3U
- On-board temperature monitoring
- Various software support
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor L7400, 1.5 GHz