The Orion PCI7620 single board computer (SBC) is the industry’s most flexible, rugged, high-performance multi-core SBC in today’s embedded marketplace.
By incorporating the power of the Intel® Fourth Generation Core™ i7 and the unparalleled complement of I/O, this SBC can be adapted to practically any Military, Industrial, or Commercial application.
The PCI7620 is available in multiple levels of ruggedization, from commercial temperature air cooled to extended temperature.
With a dual core i7 processor and 4GB and DDR3 memory the low power PCI7620 design streamlines high-speed processing in a small form factor.
The PCI7620’s four Gigabit Ethernet port, two serial ports, two USB 3.0 ports and six USB 2.0 ports make it ideal where the low power and high performance is a must.
- Intel® Fourth Generation Core™ i7 dual core processor
- Up to 4GB DDR3L-1600 memory on-board
- Up to 64GB SATA NAND Flash on-board
- Stack down type 2 PCIe/104 connector
- Two SATA 6Gbps ports
- Four 10/100/1000 Ethernet (Base-T) ports
- Twelve lanes of PCIe 2.0 (two x4 and four x1)
- Two USB 3.0 ports and six USB 2.0 ports
- Two RS-232/RS-422 serial ports
- Three independent video display ports
- Less than 13W typical power consumption
- Rugged Extended Temperature Options available
- Various Board Support Packages (BSPs) available including Linux, Wind River VxWorks & Windows