This product is End-of-Life.
Orion’s VME7653 is a high-performance Intel® Third Generation Core™ i7-based VME64x single board computer (SBC). As a single-width, 6U height board, this high-performance SBC is designed for embedded applications that require significant processing power and system flexibility.
Additionally, the conduction cooled rugged version satisfies the most demanding environmental
applications.The VME7653 is designed for both commercial and rugged environments applying BGA CPU
packaging and rugged connector systems.
By incorporating the power of the Intel® Third
Generation Core™ i7 and the unparalleled complement of configurable I/O via the “Personality Modules”, the VME7653 can adapt to almost any Military, Industrial or Commercial application.
The VME7653’s 10Gb and four 1Gb Ethernet ports, four Serial ports, fi ve USB 2.0 ports, four SATA ports, twenty-four GPIO, and I/O from two XMC/PMC sites are all accessible through the VME Bus connectors.
- Dual or Quad Core Third Generation Intel® Core™ i7 up to 2.2 GHz
- Mobile Intel® 6 Series Chipset
- 32KB L1 data and instruction caches per core
- 256KB internal L2 cache per core
- Up to 8MB shared data and instruction L3 cache
- Extended Temperature & Rugged Design
- On-board temperature monitoring
- 35W typical power dissipation
- Up to 16GB of DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Up to 64GB of on-board NAND Flash
- Trusted Platform Module
- Two 64-bit/133MHz PCI-X PMC slots (PrPMC)
- Two 8-lane PCIe XMC slots (Vita 42.3)
- Four 1Gb Ethernet ports
- One 10Gb Ethernet port
- Four Serial ports: 2x RS232, 2x configurable
- Twenty-four General Purpose I/O, configurable
- Five USB 2.0 ports
- Four SATA ports: 2x 6Gbps, 2x 3Gbps
- One VGA Video port
- Two Digital Video ports
- One Digital Audio port
- Two PMC/XMC sites with front panel & Rear I/O
- On-board Real-Time Clock
- Various Operating System Software Support