3U VPX 5th Generation Intel Core i7 Single Board Computer (Air or Conduction Cooled)
The Orion VPX7666 single board computer (SBC) is a flexible, rugged, high-performance Multi-Core SBC ideally suited for a range of applications. Our anti-tamper options make it ideal for military applications.
By incorporating the power of the Intel® Fifth Generation Core™ i7 processor and an unparalleled complement of I/O via the customer configurable “Personality Module”, it can be adapted to practically any Military, Industrial, or Commercial application.
The VPX7666 is available in 6 levels of ruggedization from commercial temperature air-cooled (0.8″ pitch) to extended temperature REDI (Vita 48.2, 1″ pitch).
With three OpenVPX 4-lane PCI express v3.0 fabric ports and an 8-lane PCI express v3.0 XMC/PMC slot the VPX7666 design has streamlined high-speed board-to-board communication.
Hosting up to four serial ports, two USB 3.0 ports, and three USB 2.0 ports the VPX7666 includes two 10GbE Base-T ports, eight general purpose I/O and XMC P16 I/O which are all accessible through VPX connectors P1 and P2.
- Multi-Core 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- QM87 PCH Chipset
- Extended temperature and rugged REDI (Vita 48.2)
- Up to 16GB of soldered DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Up to 64GB of on-board NAND Flash
- Up to four serial ports
- Up to eight GPIO
- Up to two USB 3.0 and three USB 2.0
- Up to two SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- Two 10GbE Base-T ports
- Three 4-lane PCIe 3.0 expansion on P1
- On-board temperature monitoring
- LPC accessible Trusted Platform Module 1.2
- Anti-tamper features available
- XMC P16 and PMC P14 rear I/O
- PCIe Switch to OpenVPX Backplane providing non-transparent port and DMA capabilities
- Various Board Support Packages (BSPs) available including Linux, Wind River VxWorks & Windows