The Orion VPX7668 single board computer (SBC) is the industry’s most flexible, rugged, high-performance Multi-Core SBC in today’s embedded marketplace. Our anti-tamper options make it ideal for military applications.
By incorporating the power of the Intel ® Xeon® D processor and an unparalleled complement of I/O via the customer configurable “Personality Module”, it can be adapted to practically any Military, Industrial, or Commercial application.\
The VPX 7668 is available in 6 levels of ruggedization from commercial temperature air-cooled (0.8″ pitch) to extended temperature REDI (Vita 48.2, 1″ pitch).
With two OpenVPX 4-lane PCI express v3.0 fabric ports and an 8-lane PCI express v3.0 XMC/PMC slot the VPX7668 design has streamlined high-speed board-to-board communication.
- Intel® Xeon® D Processor up to 16 Core
- Extended temperature and rugged REDI (Vita 48.2)
- On-board temperature monitoring
- Up to 16GB of soldered DDR4 SDRAM with ECC
- Up to 64GB of on-board NAND Flash
- One 8-lane PCIe 3.0 XMC slot (Vita 42.3)
- Two x4-lane PCIe 3.0 expansion on P1
- Up to four configurable serial ports
- Eight configurable general purpose I/O
- Two USB 3.0/ 2.0 and One USB 2.0
- Five available SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
- Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Various Board Support Packages (BSP’s) available including Linux, WindRiver VxWorks & Windows
- Anti-Tamper features available