The Orion PMC4102 Flash Storage Module is a flexible, rugged, high-performance mSATA carrier card that is capable of storing Terabytes of data using up to four 6Gb/s mSATA sites.
The high-performance PMC Bus supports the PCI-X protocol, with a 64-bit wide parallel data path running at 133MHz. It also supports conventional PCI operation for maximum compatibility.
The SATA controller presents a standard AHCI 1.0 interface that is supported natively by most operating systems. Generations 1,2 and 3 of the SATA wire protocol are supported to allow communication with mSATA payloads at 1.5, 3, or 6 Gbps.
- PMC interface supports PCI-X at up to 133 MHz
- PCI-X (v 1.0b): 64 bits at 133, 100 or 66 MHz
- PCI: 32 or 64 bits at 66, 50, 33, or 25 MHz
- 8-outstanding split transactions
- Internal arbiter supports up to 4 external masters
- 3.3V I/O
- Up to four 6Gbp/s mSATA sites
- SATA 3.0 compliant
- 6Gb/s SATA PHY with speed negotiation to backward support 3Gb/s and 1.5 Gb/s
- Up to 1GB/s of data throughput
- Native Command Queuing
- 32 outstanding commands per port for high performance
- Standard AHCI interface supported by most Operating Systems
- Native Linux Support
- Native Windows Support
- LynxOS 5.0 Driver Support
- Extended Temp: -40 C to +85 C