Orion’s VME7663 is a high-performance Intel 5th Generation Core i7 based VME64x single board computer.
Using Xilinx Artix-7 VME Bridge, the VME7663 offers a variety of features that outperform the current market alternative Universe II.
The VME7663 is designed for both commercial and rugged environment applying BGA CPU packaging and rugged connector systems.
- 6U VME 5th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7 SBC
- Air or Conduction cooled
- 16GB DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Up to two 64GB NAND Flash
- Xilinx Artix-7 VME64x bridge support for 2eSST and 2eVME
- PCIe mini/ mSATA connector with USB capability
- Eight available USB 2.0 ports
- Four available USB 3.0 ports
- One eSATA 6.0Gbps and two SATA 1.5Gbps
- Four available 1GbE Base-T ports
- Two available HDMI ports
- Two PMC/XMC sites
- Trusted Platform Module, Atmel AT97SC3204 (I2C) (V 2.0)
- Anti-tamper features available
- Various Board Support Packages (BSP) available including Linux, WindRiver VxWorks, and Windows