Orion’s VME7663 is a high-performance Intel 5th Generation Core i7 based VME64x single board computer.
Using Xilinx Artix-7 VME Bridge, the VME7663 offers a variety of features that outperform the current market alternative Universe II.
The VME7663 is designed for both commercial and rugged environment applying BGA CPU packaging and rugged connector systems.
- 5th Generation Intel Core i7 up to 3.4GHz
- Intel QM87 PCH Chipset
- Xilinx Artix-7 VME Bridge
- Up to 16GB of DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
- Up to 128GB NAND Gen. 1
- Up to 5 available USB 2.0 ports
- Up to 3 available USB 3.0 ports
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Three SATA ports
- 6U VME Support: VME64, VME64x, 2eSST
- Trusted Platform Module
- Two PMC/XMC sites
- PCIe mini/ mSATA connector with USB capability
- Anti-tamper features available
- Various BSPs available including Linux, Wind River VxWorks, and Windows