Orion Technologies is proud to announce the release of two new products in the SBC market. Orion currently provides custom and COTS single board computer solutions for industrial, commercial, military, and aerospace applications. The new products being released are the VPX1402 VPX Carrier Card as well as the XMCG301 Quad Ethernet XMC NIC Card.
VPX1402 VPX Carrier Card
This top of the line VPX Carrier Card offers a whole host of features that will be welcomed throughout the SBC market, such as:
- 16 lane PCIe switch to connect to VBX BP
- A variety of configurations of the 16-lane PCIe interfacing to a VPX backplane are possible. Check with the Orion engineering team for more information.
- 1 mini PCIe slot
- No drivers are required
- Rugged and able to withstand extended temperatures
- Choice of conduction or air cooled
- 10W power dissipation
- One PCIe x8 lane XMC interface
- PCI-X 43bit 66 Mhz PMC interface
- Support on all PCIe interfaces for PCIe 3.0 8GT/s
XMCG301 Quad Ethernet XMC Card
This rugged NIC card offers a large number of features not often seen in a solution at this price point. Highlights include:
- 1 x4 PCIe version 2.1 connection
- Ability to output onboard 100 MHz HSCL PCIe clock or receive through XMC P16
- Compliant flow control
- Auto negotiator for IEEE 802.3
- Automatic crossover detection functionality (MDI or MDI-X)
- Support for AVB (Audio Video Bridging)
- Utilizes Energy Efficient Ethernet
About Orion Technologies
Orion Technologies, LLC was established as a custom single board computer manufacturing company in 1990. Headquartered in Orlando, FL, our company is able to design and develop the highest quality custom hardware solutions for a variety of industries. Our company currently serves customers in the industrial, aerospace, military, commercial and COTS markets. We focus on delivering the highest quality components at prices that are within reach for the majority of growing companies. Please visit www.oriontechnologies.com for more information about our company.